Chi Rho pendant
Hand cut by a wee hacksaw, in a small shed, on a Scottish island.
That's what I call hand made!
- Inspired by the design on the Raasay Pictish standing stone.
- Hand cut from Sterling silver using my little saw and energy supplied by my favourite herbal tea!
- As each one is hand made, no two will ever be the same and so truly unique.
- The perfect way to remember your 'home', I can also make a pendant in the shape of any island or country.... get in touch here!
- Sterling silver will stay shiny for a long time with some TLC. Regularly using this cloth on your jewellery will keep them looking like new for longer 🎀
- The pendant hangs on an 18" Sterling silver diamond belcher chain.
- Will arrive in it's own eco friendly gift box and tied with a personalised Silver Grasshopper ribbon.
- Also comes with anti-tarnish paper, please keep your pendant wrapped in this when not being used to keep the shine for longer.
- Hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay office.