Sterling silver Isle of Rona pendant
Hand cut by a wee hacksaw, in a small shed, on a Scottish island.
That's what I call hand made!
- I hand cut each pendant myself which means no two are ever the exact same.
- Made from Sterling silver your pendant will last for years to come, follow our tips to look after yours!
- Hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay office.
- The perfect way to remember your 'home', I can also make a pendant in the shape of any island or country.... get in touch here!
- The pendant hangs on an 18" Sterling silver snake chain.
- Will arrive in it's own eco friendly gift box and tied with a personalised Silver Grasshopper ribbon.
- Also comes with anti-tarnish paper, please keep your pendant wrapped in this when not being used to keep the shine for longer.
Thank you for supporting my wee business!
Do you have an island in mind? Get in touch here.