Sterling silver Raasay pendant
Hand cut by a wee hacksaw, in a small shed, on a Scottish island.
That's what I call hand made!
- I hand cut each pendant myself which means no two are ever the exact same.
- Made from Sterling silver your pendant will last for years to come, follow our tips to look after yours!
- Hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay office.
- The perfect way to remember your 'home', I can also make a pendant in the shape of any island or country.... get in touch here!
- The pendant hangs on an 18" Sterling silver snake chain.
- Will arrive in it's own eco friendly gift box and tied with a personalised Silver Grasshopper ribbon.
- Also comes with anti-tarnish paper, please keep your pendant wrapped in this when not being used to keep the shine for longer.
Thank you for supporting my wee business!