Chi Rho ring
Hand cut by a wee hacksaw, in a small shed, on a Scottish island.
That's what I call hand made!
- This gorgeous ring is inspired by the design on the Raasay Pictish standing stone.
- Hand cut from Sterling silver using my little saw and slightly domes to fit onto your finger snuggly.
- And as each one is hand made, no two will ever be the same - so truly unique.
- Will arrive in it's own eco friendly gift box and tied with a personalised Silver Grasshopper ribbon.
- Also comes with anti-tarnish paper, please keep your pendant wrapped in this when not being used to keep the shine for longer.
- A rub with the polishing cloth regularly will keep it nice and shiny!
- Hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay office.